Chunk


Guess how much my little chunk weighed in today at his 4 month appointment...go ahead, guess.
Picture taken today, by the way.

A. 12 pounds

B. 14 Pounds

C. 16 Pounds

D. 18 Pounds

4 Responses to "Chunk"

  1. Candice1:06 PM

    Hard to tell from a picture, but I'm going with 14 lbs (but maybe 16).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go with 16lbs. Logan was big too, they grow out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 16--Stella is 12 at 2 months & has been gaining 2lbs a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 16 pounds, 4 ounces! Wow, I thought I would shock you all--but I guess not. He remains in the 75th percentile and I think his chubby little cheeks and thighs are going to hang around for a while longer :)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel