First Foods

Dear Grandma:

These people finally fed me some real food. They started out with what they "claimed" was food, but it was more like Kindergarten paste. I didn't eat that.


Mommy only gives me the good stuff at dinner time, but I stock up, eating half of a stage 2 sized container of food.


Oh, and they thought it would make me sleep longer and better, but I fooled them! I still wake up every 3 hours to eat.


Love,
Thomas

2 Responses to "First Foods"

  1. You go Thomas! Pay your daddy back for the countless sleepless nights he gave your mamaw and papaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma7:27 PM

    I sure am glad Mommy finally gave you something good to eat! We keep telling them they are starving you! I'm glad you will be coming to visit us soon. Don't worry, Grandpa and I will feed you good stuff! Of course, you will need ice cream for dessert after every meal. Maybe Mommy will get some rest since she insists on staying up with you all night - and while she is asleep, I'm sure we can find something fun to do!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel