One Pittiful Baby To Another

Dear Stella:

I hope your doctor's visit went well. Mine was fine until the happy faced lady decided to touch me. Then, I gave her a headache ha ha ha--that'll show her.

After that was more torture and mommy did absolutely nothing about it! I hope your mommy gave you hugs and kisses and pinched that nurse back. Or maybe you will get lucky and get ice cream--my big sister does!

I hope your thighs feel better soon. I plan to milk it for a while and see how much sympathy I can get.

Love,
Thomas

2 Responses to "One Pittiful Baby To Another"

  1. Stella9:03 PM

    Thomas,
    My appointment went just fine--well, right up the the very end. Luckily, Mama was there hold my hands and kissing me on the head. Daddy was there too. He gave me a present as soon as the shots were over--a big bottle of milk. He's the best!!!
    I am glad your appointment went well. Now I know what to expect in 2 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas,
    My one day appointment went very well after my appointment me, Mama, Daddy and my big brothers, Kobe and Denton went out for lunch. After my shots Daddy, Kobe and Denton had a present for me. Daddy brought me a big bottle of milk. Kobe bought me a book, and Denton bought me Oshkosh. Kobe is my favorite brother.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel