The Haircut




















I didn't want to do it, but daddy and Gracie came to me and gently asked if she could get shorter hair. Hair washing, hair brushing, hair pulling back is always a great war in this house thanks to tangles, fear of water on the face, and in general drama-queenitis.

So, I grungengly caved and started to trim her hair after her shower tonight. Everytime I do this (which is not often at all, this might only be the third time in her 5 years), I swear I will never do it again. That, and it always seems so short!

She held still, but it was still a little shorter than I was going for. But after it dried and I fluffed it, it made her look pretty cute. Maybe even a little younger looking--or at least her age. (Go with me on this one!)

So, the before and after. She seems happier and hopefully it will stay out of her breakfast, lunch, dinner and any messy snacks in between!

3 Responses to "The Haircut"

  1. Candice6:10 PM

    Gracie, I think your hair looks beautiful!!

    Barbara, just PLEASE don't EVER let her have that horrible bowlhead haircut that my parents made me keep for like 14 years of my life!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mamaw and papaw6:47 PM

    Gracie, your hair is beautiful; you look even more like a princess than you did before. Mamaw and Papaw love you and Thomas so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara H.4:34 PM

    I remember begging my mom to let me grow mine out. She had it really short when I was little.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel