The Highs And Lows In Lynchburg

HIGH

Both kids in the pool at the same time. Gracie is getting better and better about swimming and her fear of water, and she even got to drive the bumper boats mom has! Plus, this was Thomas' first time in the pool. He wasn't super excited and splashy, he just kind of laid back and enjoyed it--my typical little surfer dude!


LOW
Severe lack of nap times and sleep! Gotta love this face.

HIGH


The great new Fisher Price Jumparoo I got him from a consignment store for $35!! He needed a stationary gym of some sort as he is easily bored and I debated between this and an activity gym. Clearly I chose well :)

LOW


My four month old not fitting into the cutest costume EVER that was sized 9 months!! He is so big and I decided I better try it on him before I took off the tags. Sure enough he couldn't even stretch out his legs, so there was no way it would make it to Halloween. I had to return it to the consignment store with a heavy heart. He wasn't heartbroken though--he cried and cried until I took it off. If you look close you can see the tears in his eyes.

1 Response to "The Highs And Lows In Lynchburg"

  1. Candice2:29 PM

    I love the costume...maybe you'll find one somewhere in a bigger size!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel