6 Month Check Up


This would definitely be the "after" picture, during involved a lot more shrieking.

Thomas had to get 3 shots and took an oral vaccine. But, I am proud to say he made it pretty far into the visit before he started crying. He even smiled at the doctor who loved his grin. But, I did warn her he was the baby that she told me was a "first" for all out screaming.

Our chunk remains in the 75th percentile for height and weight. I was sure he would break the 20 pound marker, but he was 18 pounds, 8 ounces. As for height, 27 inches. Which means I have a little while before we have to get a new car seat. Those carriers are only rated to 20 pounds!! In fact between the weight of the carrier and the weight of my baby, I have been taking him out of the seat and picking him up to take him places. I can barely hold all of that!

Thomas is in great health, and we made our appointment for 9 months. God bless my healthy kids. Knock on wood, neither of my children have ever been to the doctor for non check ups!!

1 Response to "6 Month Check Up"

  1. Stella was 15lbs, 13 oz and 26" long at her 4 month visit last week. She also got 3 shots and an oral vaccine.

    Her weight stayed at 90th percentile, but her length jumped from 83 to 96! She grew tall!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel