Gracie's First Choir Practice


Now that she is a super big girl and will be entering Kindergarten in T-minus 13 days, she is old enough to join the kids choir at church.

Aptly named "God's Voices," Gracie attended her first choir practice tonight.

She was very excited about going. But as usual, excitement turned into absolute fear.

Thomas and I hung around to watch her, and after several minutes of coaxing and even sitting in the choir loft with her for a few moments, she warmed up and belted it out!

They started with "He's Got The Whole World" and she knew this song and a smile covered her face.

It was so much fun to watch her, although I could only see her eyes when they were sitting down as she is so small!

30 minutes later the practice was over and Gracie was sorely disappointed! She told me she wanted to go back and sing everyday.

I think this will be something she will really enjoy.

The choir will sing during the church service every second Sunday of the month. So, her first "performance' with the group will be Sunday, September 13th. You can be sure I will have pictures and video to share.

I can't help but be proud of both my little darlings!

1 Response to "Gracie's First Choir Practice"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel