My Choir Angel

My little angel did a wonderful job this morning! It took me forever to download these videos, but I hope you enjoy listening to her sing as much as I did. I was one proud mama!









I should have mentioned that Gracie is the little one on the front row. I didn't realize how small the video boxes were. She is the third from the left. The choir director is Ms. Karen, and Aunt Ruth plays the piano! :)

1 Response to "My Choir Angel"

  1. Candice5:12 PM

    Ms. Gracie, You did an awesome job!!! I'm sooooo proud of you!! I can't wait to hear more!! I am soooo glad Grandma and Grandpa got to hear you sing today. That was the BEST Grandparent's Day gift EVER!

    Oh...and brownie points for the pianist too!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel