Thomas Gets His Teeth Brushed


I know I should have done this last month, but there are some parenting things you can forget between children.

So, after the pediatricians suggestion that he get a tooth brush and have those chompers cleaned: mommy gets Thomas a Sesame Street tooth brush (they didn't have Thomas Tank Engine) and some baby tooth paste and we got rolling.

I think Gracie was the most excited as she cheered him on and giggled uncontrollably! I still remember her first tooth brushing. :)

***I couldn't find the picture of Gracie's first tooth brushing, but I found an earlier one. Her "first" was one of the pictures probably lost in the November 04 computer crash--it would have been around that time.***

1 Response to "Thomas Gets His Teeth Brushed"

  1. mamaw9:34 PM

    This is so precious... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel