Another Sweet Quote

I know I have been posting a lot of these lately, but the sweetest things keep popping out of her mouth, and I am at a place where I just don't want to forget anything. There are many moments where I am ready to freeze time.

"I wish Aunt Ruth lived next door. I know she doesn't live far, but I wish she were my neighbor."

And, now of course I have the Mr. Rogers theme stuck in my head, and I smile at all of the things those two would get into if there were only a wall separating their boundless energies:)

1 Response to "Another Sweet Quote"

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww. . . .how sweet! I think I'm going to cry! I wish we were neighbors. I had the sweetest message on my answering machine when I came home this evening. I don't know how many times she called, but I did hear something about The Wizard of Oz book and having things to show me. I can't wait to see what she has! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel