A Wonderful Quote

I told Ruth about this one, and decided to post it as it seemed to make her and others smile tonight at choir practice. Gracie was in the kitchen last week some time and she started peeking under the counter and said...


"You know how Reverend Ed is always saying to look for God everywhere? I have been looking and I just can't find him."

After smiling a lot, this opened up a great discussion for her father and I to have with her about God. What precious things come out of the mouths of children.

1 Response to "A Wonderful Quote"

  1. I think this is the most adorable quote! Can't you just see her going around looking over and under and in everything? Don't you just wish you knew what was going through her little mind? And what would have happened if she found what she thought she was looking for? Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel