Gracie Has Homework


Kindergarten is stepping it up a bit.

From here on out homework will come home in a folder on Thursdays to be returned by Wednesday of the following week.

Gracie and I being the overachievers we are, decided to send it back early.

Gracie worked on her homework sheet this evening at the table while Lambie looked on.

I really love when she gets to bring things home. It gives me a chance to see how much progress she is making, plus, I get to be involved a little more in her education.

Gracie did the sheet in no time flat and had zero problems with the answers. We fixed a few letters so they looked a little better, but that was it.

Score yet another star for my little prodigy :)

1 Response to "Gracie Has Homework"

  1. Candice7:15 PM

    You will change your mind about homework! Especially when both kids are in school!!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel