More Mother's Day Goodies


I wanted to share the card that Gracie made for me in Kindergarten class this week. I almost teared up when I opened it.

If you are a mom with school aged children, or had them at one time--you know what that feeling is like. It wasn't just the handmade craft, it was what was written inside.

(You can click to enlarge)

It reads: Dear Mom, I love you. Thank you for making my favorite food, spaghetti. Love, Gracie


I also scanned in my beautiful corsage that Gracie made me, and I wore with pride to church this morning. I was the talk of the congregation. Everyone noticed my flowers!

1 Response to "More Mother's Day Goodies"

  1. Yes, I do remember those days.I am so glad you were able to experience that special time too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel