Bible School, Day 5


Our last night was a successful one!

The kids were far more wound up than any other night this week.

They each got a Bible School t-shirt and got to take home all of their crafts. They practiced their songs again for Sunday, and I have at least 3 of my 6 kids who will be there to perform. 2 others weren't sure.

The kids finished up Chadder's video adventure, and help make blankets to send to kids in Africa who didn't have any beds to sleep on. I think this really touched a lot of them.

We kind of reviewed lessons from the week and they got a little surprise snack in the end.

A very successful week at Bible School and I know the church volunteers were thrilled at the turnout and the week's activities.

And Thomas was happier too. He wasn't passed hip to hip for the first night. He stayed attached to only one: his Aunt Ruth's. Ruth and George and their sons came back from their Florida vacation last night, and both of my kids were thrilled! :)

1 Response to "Bible School, Day 5"

  1. Candice5:58 PM

    I'm so glad you all were able to go! You know how much we enjoy Bible School here! I can't wait to take my own daughter each year. Although next year will probably be a challenge since she'll only be ten months old. I suppose her daddy can keep up with her while I'm teaching!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel