Gracie's First SOL

I have to admit, I know nothing about the SOL's, but I know they are a big deal.

Anyway, Gracie took her first one Friday. She got the graded test back today in her Tuesday folder.

Mommy & Daddy are very proud! It is 4 page test (front and back=8 pages!) and she only missed one!

Based on her answer, I think she may have been confused with the question--but it really doesn't matter any way, she did an excellent job!

This isn't her first test this year. She has had a "Geometry Test (shapes), and a spelling test a week for the past 3 weeks--all of which she has done and excellent job on!

They don't give out grades this year. They do "S" for 85%-100% and Gracie gets all "S's" and check pluses. I will have to look back, but I think there is an "N" for mid range, and maybe a "P" for low range.

We are super proud of our excellent student...and we are sure you are too!

1 Response to "Gracie's First SOL"

  1. Grandma and Grandpa9:20 AM

    Way to go Gracie! We are very proud of you!! Keep up the good work. We love you xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel