Pumpkins, Round #2


So, Linus, Barney and Tink all rotted!

The very hot and humid weather we have been having made my creations melt/rot in just a few days!

They were so bad I had Garren hail them to the dump on Thursday. I had just carved them the Saturday before!

Gracie, of course, was crushed, so I told her I would get some new pumpkins. I didn't promise her we would carve them, but we would at least have them for Halloween on the porch.

Since the kids had way too much energy to burn off today waiting for Trick Or Treating (I am NOT a fan of Halloween on a weekend!!!), I was looking for anything to keep them occupied.

So, I got the things ready to carve the new pumpkins (Walmart marked them down to $2, not bad for replacement pumpkins!). But Thomas went off to play in the back yard in the warm sun, and Gracie was entertaining herself on the computer.


But, I had everything ready--so I did them myself.

They came out very well, and I was very pleased with my art work.

I did a Tiana (Disney movie The Princess and The Frog) pumpkin for Gracie, and a Kermit pumpkin for Thomas.

I had to share the new art, because I was just so proud.

1 Response to "Pumpkins, Round #2"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel