Thomas' New Wheels

He isn't even 2 years old yet and he already has two cars.

This one mommy picked up for only $2 more than she paid for his last set of wheels. It has become one of the only good thrift store finds I have found since we moved here.

Thomas loved it so much, and when I saw the price I couldn't pass it up. I let him ride in it and Gracie pushed him through the store, while I had the shopping cart. When we checked out we let him ride to the car.

He looks like a real "stud muffin" doesn't he?!!

The price for that smile you ask? $6.25!

And, yes, I know he really, really needs a haircut!!

1 Response to "Thomas' New Wheels"

  1. Candice11:58 AM

    Okay...I hate to break this to you...but...I finally looked at my August issue of Parents magazine. The car was recalled because the handle can detach, causing the child to crash or fall out. (Only buggies with pins that have yellow knobs are being recalled). 1-866-860-1887

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel