Gracie's Very First Report Card


We are so proud of our Gracie!

Well, we always are, but we have even more reason to celebrate today--she brought home her first report card.

In Kindergarten they gave us a printed progress report, and called it an" interim report." So, this is technically her first actual "report card." They don't give out grades in first grade, and I have no idea when that starts, but her "A's" leaped off the page any way.

There were a lot of "checks" and "plus" signs representing what they called "mastery" in each subject. Of course you would expect such marks when they fill in the bubble that says "above grade level" on EACH of the subjects they evaluate in her grade!!

Miss. Anderson went on to write (type) that Gracie had received a 100% in math, 100% in reading, and 100% in science.

I knew my daughter was excelling in school, but to see it in black and white just made me that more proud...and excited.

We will definitely celebrate.

And while I am bragging, I will tell you that Gracie is currently reading at a level "K." First graders have to read at level "I" by the END of the school year. So, something else to cheer about.

Feel free to cheer for Gracie in the comments section.

***Since I don't have a printer/scanner any more, I had to take a picture of her report card, and it didn't come out so well--which I didn't notice until after I had signed it and returned it to school. But, I think with all of my touting you get the idea :) ***

4 Responses to "Gracie's Very First Report Card"

  1. Grandma9:30 AM

    Way to go Gracie!!! Grandpa and I are always so proud of you! Of course that is an amazing report card. Keep of the great work! p.s.: We know you will :) We love you !!!!!! xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Snookie10:17 AM

    Great job Gracie!!! We will have to celebrate the next time you visit Tennessee!!
    Lots of love,
    Aunt Snookie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candice12:38 PM

    Awesome job Gracie!!! I know that you are a very hard worker in school. Hard workers like you earn really super good grades! I'm proud of you! Keep up the good work.

    On another note, I thank GOD that I don't have to fill out a report card like this for 20+ students four times a year! I thought it was bad having to enter my grades in the computer, but now that doesn't seem so bad. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mamaw3:22 PM

    Gracie, you are awesome! Congratulations on such a great report card. Keep up the good work and I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving! Mamaw and Papaw love you soooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel