Boy Quiz For Moms (of Boys)

Okay, so I am starting to get the hang of the boy things in life. I still need to improve on my vehicle an odd animal sounds, and I am failing "wras-lin," but I think I have passed my "things that go vroom final."

Okay boy moms see how you do on the following Boy SOL.


If you are a veteran boy mom you should have gotten a 80%, preschool boy moms I would say should have gotten a 95%, and if you are like me and just starting out in the world of all things "blue and messy," you better study hard ;)


Ready for extra credit?



How did you do on these?

Thomas is in full "vroom-vroom" mode and his life is all about cars and trucks and anything else with wheels--so I am soaking it all in, as fast as I can.

Let's see how you did...

Scroll down for the answers :)



**So there isn't a real "test" out there, but I sure do wish there was a study guide for moms with boys! Hey, maybe I will make one someday! I made the above "tests" after finding the very neat clip art on line--it does make a pretty good study guide though. Click to make the images larger. Hope you passed ;) ***

1 Response to "Boy Quiz For Moms (of Boys)"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel