Our First Leaf Pile


Garren had been talking about what a huge job it would be to rake all of the leaves from our backyard. But, I didn't even notice how long it took--I just kept raking and smiling while I watched my fall babies jumping in and out and have a great time in our very first leaf pile...in our very first back yard.

2 Responses to "Our First Leaf Pile"

  1. Candice12:27 PM

    This is something I always LOVED to do. My neighbors and I would get a HUGE pile to play in. I remember swinging in the big wooden swing and jumping out and landing in the pile of leaves. We also loved to hide little pumpkins and stuff in the leave piles.
    On a side note, be glad that you have a fenced in yard because it's easy to rake up dog poop! YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Ruth10:34 PM

    We had leaves in our yard, too, but we also had those little spiked gum balls - or, at least, that's what we called them. They hurt like crap when you jumped into the leaves and landed on one of them. But we'd do it all over and over and over again! We were kids!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel