Parenting Peace Of Mind

Tonight after changing Gracie's sheets for the second time, I decided to just look and see what I could find out about the viruses going around these days.

I like to think I am an old pro when it comes to a sick child. I still worry over my kids, despite their ages, but I have learned not to panic, and to not freak out. And, after I clean up the child, the room in which they were sick, and myself, most of my thoughts are "please don't let the rest of us get it!" Of course we have a house now with three bathrooms, so that takes some pressure off ;)

But, to my point..

I stumbled across the BEST website I have ever seen on child vomiting!

Most websites have you all panicked and finding the number for your local hospital by the time they are done with the "you should contact your pediatrician..." clauses they put to save their be-hinds.

This one is great. I encourage my mommy friends to read it over and book mark it!

1 Response to "Parenting Peace Of Mind"

  1. mamaw7:46 PM

    Gracie, I'm so sorry you are sick and I hope you feel better really soon. Mamaw loves you!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel