Thomas' Words

I proudly present a work in progress finally finished.

...well, part one anyway. I wanted so much to share it--and as you know getting a toddler to do anything you WANT them to do is all but impossible.

After 9 "recording sessions," this very proud mommy is pleased to present...


Thomas' Words
(a mommy-made video)




4 Responses to "Thomas' Words"

  1. mamaw7:39 PM

    I LOVE it! Good job Thomas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Ruth11:20 PM

    Barbara, this is quite an editing feat! You did an incredible job with it! The 'Ah Rut' made my day and I love the hushed 'Night-Night'. Such emotion! Great job, all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candice11:24 AM

    So cute!!! He's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay thomas! Carrington came running from the other room to hear it too! She was impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel