Gracie's First Ballet





What an evening.

Gracie was thrilled to be sitting in one of the few first rows to see her very first ballet.

Mommy thought she had missed out on the opportunity, but since the snow canceled the performance we were going to go too--the Richmond Concert Ballet did an encore (make up) performance here in Mechanicsville.

As soon as I saw the information I called and got the both of us tickets.

Gracie was definitely dressed for the occasion, and she could hardly sit still before the performance and during intermission.

If you have never taken your daughter to a ballet, look in to it. What a wonderful experience! Since this is the Concert Ballet and not the Richmond Ballet, I was able to get tickets for $25, and they offered a coupon for buy one, get one in a free magazine.

Maybe next time we will pop for the Richmond Ballet, but it will not be able to top the look on my daughter's face for the first time she ever saw a ballerina up close.

I think I am going to have to stop stalling on the ballet classes now.

2 Responses to "Gracie's First Ballet"

  1. Candice7:58 PM

    I'm so glad you all got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Ruth10:18 PM

    I'm sure it was truly magical!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel