Snow Dance

Mommy: Okay, Gracie get in bed--let's say your prayers.

Gracie" Wait mommy! I have to do the snow dance! I promised Miss. Anderson!

(she gets out of bed and stars twirling and giggling)


After many winters and the conversations I have had with Candice (4th grade teacher), I know all about the snow dance and rituals. I just thought it was a Candice thing, apparently all teachers talk their children into hoping for a snow day!

1 Response to "Snow Dance"

  1. Candice4:55 PM

    Yes, as long as there are days built in the school calendar, teachers pray for snow! We teach our kids snow dances, and we dance ourselves. I don't think there's a single child out there that gets more excited than me when we get a snow day! (well, when I'm actually working...I'm pretty ticked about it now because I could be getting PAID to stay at home right now...looks like Greene County will be out all week)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel