Thomas' Second Birthday Celebration

His birthday isn't until Wednesday, but we decided to do the cake and presents today. Partly because daddy works so late during the week now that the General Assembly is in session, and partly because Grandma and Grandpa wanted to be able to celebrate with him in person.

We didn't have a party, I just made the cake, and I made him a shirt that came out super cute! And, you know me...I make all celebrations for my kids extra "special," so I did print out a few decorations and such.

The kids had a wonderful time with Grandma and Grandpa and they got taken out for Happy Meals and ice cream.

Later in the evening we opened gifts and cards and Thomas had a grand time finding truck after truck after car after plane...you get the idea ;)

I took several pictures of him in front of the cake, but I am bummed to say that most of the ones I am sharing are blurred.

I am only posting pictures of Thomas in his hat--but I have to say it really makes the picture complete.

**Here's where mommy leaves out just how stressful the day was with a SUPER jealous big sister. See how I didn't even mention that? See how I didn't even say that she drove me crazy all day and whined because she wanted a balloon too? Extra sticker for mommy!**

1 Response to "Thomas' Second Birthday Celebration"

  1. Candice6:43 PM

    I love his cake and shirt! Yes, that hat SCREAMS little boy birthday!!! So glad he wanted to wear it to help you get a picture you could share.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel