Bow Tie Just In Time

I whipped this little yellow bow tie up in the thirty minutes we had before time to leave for story time at the library.

I just love that sweater vest, and the combo was just screaming for a bow tie. I would say that this craft was a world record, but I have made things with minutes to spare before. But, I am still super proud.

Thomas' springy yellow bow tie is made from felt and it was hand stitched.

Oh, and I got several compliments at story time. He is quite the "ladies man" already, and the bow tie just knocked the binkies right out of their mouths ;)

1 Response to "Bow Tie Just In Time"

  1. Candice5:32 PM

    Cute!!! I think we are all ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel