Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!



Gracie and Thomas both got Seussical filled days today. Gracie celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday at school with her classmates. But, mommy helped ;) I sent in all sorts of Seuss treats for lunch like Pink Yink Ink to drink, red fish blue fish crackers, green eggs and ham, cheese trees and Who-Pudding. I also made Thing 1 & Thing 2 pencils for her to use today.

Now, my original plan was to make the kids matching Thing 1 & Thing 2 t-shirts today, but my energy and the hours in the day can't seem to keep up with my imagination.



Here at home, Thomas and I made a Seuss book with hand and foot prints, and when I find the time I will be sure to post my creations on my craft blog :Play With Me.

Both kids were treated to Cat In The Hat ice cream treats for after school, and a Horton spaghetti dinner tonight. (More things to put on that crafty blog ;)

And, if you didn't know it was Dr. Seuss birthday today, we hope you had a fun day anyway and remembered:

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."

1 Response to "Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel