T Is For Thomas

This week is "letters week" on Sprout, so I have been doing the letters T, H, O, M, A, and S with my little guy. He thinks it is fun to dip his pointer finger in paint and "write" the letter of the day.

Well, anyway, I thought I would be clever and send his picture and a note about the letter "T" into the Sunny Side Up Show.

They didn't find it as clever, but in retrospect it was clearly written by his mommy and not from his mouth, so I can't blame them.

But, I thought I would jazz it up, and share it with you. Because, well, I think it is quite cute.

Above is the picture I sent with him holding a construction letter "T," and below is the message I included. I decided to make it more memorable and made it "reader" style in my paint program.

1 Response to "T Is For Thomas"

  1. Candice11:48 AM

    Awww! To be honest, I missed Sprout this week! I missed a LOT of things this week.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel