Waiting For The Mail


It has been the same dance for days now..."mama! I am going to the mail box!!"

I remember those days, rushing to see if anyone remembered my birthday. Since she has only gotten one card since she started the great mailbox rush, most days are filled with disapointment. But, I am very thankful to Candice that her card was in the box today! Whew!

Knowing that she would rush to the box, I had to capture her excitement on the camera.

Of course she now has even more reason to be excited about cards...I made her a very Tangled way to display them as they come in.

1 Response to "Waiting For The Mail"

  1. Candice12:20 PM

    Glad it made it so quickly. Mail gets to you way faster than it did when you were in Strasburg!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel