Big First Grader

Look at my girl this morning. She wanted pig tails, and I think it takes several years off her appearance. She actually looks like she might belong in first grade, instead of oh, fourth!! I may put her hair in pig tails everyday!!

We are so proud of our girl. She is excelling academically, she has friends at school, and loves her teacher.

And, now she is being honored for good citizenship! We have been invited to the assembly next week to see out First Grader get the Forest Of Virtues Award for Citizenship. I can't wait!

And, the First Grade play is this month too. So much to be excited about!!

3 Responses to "Big First Grader"

  1. Grandma2:00 PM

    Congratulations Gracie! Grandpa and I are so proud of you!! Way to go Gracie !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I think that a citizenship award is just the best award a child can receive. It tells so much about their conduct!! I love her hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma3:29 PM

    Gracie, you definitely look like your Mama. :)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel