Bring On The Rain


It was hot out today, so I told the kids they could play outside in the sprinkler and with water toys.

The little boy up the street invited himself to play as well.

About 20 minutes later a HUGE rain cloud opened up and poured all over the kids. I figured, they are already wet--might as well let them keep playing :)

2 Responses to "Bring On The Rain"

  1. I LOVED playing in the rain as a child! I especially loved riding my bike in the rain. Remember, I loved anything with wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:57 PM

    Gracie, one time when Uncle Luke was a little boy, it rained so hard that we gave him a bar of soap and some shampoo and he took a shower in the rain!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel