Happy Easter From The Shipleys


We hope all of you had a very blessed Easter Sunday.

The kids were super spoiled by the bunny, they looked too adorable in their clothes, and we tried out the "big" church here in Mechanicsville for Sunday services.

As far as the church is concerned: it wasn't bad. It was HUGE on the outside, but there wasn't a massive sanctuary. In fact, I was shocked at how normal sized it was. And, on the way out the minister called me "crafty" so it gets bonus points for that. (Garren told him I made Thomas' bow tie when the preacher told him he liked it, and then he noticed the hand made lily broach I made with the kids hand prints from felt.)

Thomas was a terror for the service, and an even bigger terror for after the service (because I wanted to take his picture with his sister!). But, it was a good day. A VERY HOT day, but a good one. And, the kids got candy, doted on, and got to play in the sprinkler. So, it was good.

Sending you warm Easter wishes from our family to yours!

**And hey, this is the best I've got for an Easter picture. You can laugh--it's okay--I will someday.***

1 Response to "Happy Easter From The Shipleys"

  1. Awww...I'm sure I'll have a picture like this in a couple years too. I'm glad you all had a good Easter! They look super cute even if he wasn't so happy in this picture.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel