Lost Lambie

Okay, she isn't lost--we know where she is--at Grandma's house.

It is the FIRST time in 7 years that we have accidentally left Gracie's best-est friend behind.

I am the one who packed the car, and I honestly didn't see her. It wasn't until I was trying to get the kids in bed that it hit me. "I don't remember packing Lambie!"

Well, I was expecting much more of a meltdown, but I summoned my mommy super power, and we called Grandma and she found her and she was being consoled and snuggled by Grandpa while Gracie listened on the phone.

I think it was the exhaustion, and she was indeed upset--but we made it through bedtime and she chose another friend to sleep with her.

Now what to do? I am afraid for mom to put her in the mail. The world would end if we lost her for good--but we won't visit Lynchburg for another month!

**Update: well, Gracie really misses Lambie 4 days later. I think we are going to have to pop for some sort of secured shipping. You just can't live without, or replace best friends!**

2 Responses to "Lost Lambie"

  1. Dear Gracie,
    Thank you for letting me stay at Grandma's for a little while. I am having so much fun. I will send pictures.
    Love,
    Lambie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie, I'm sure Lambie is enjoying the special treatment from Grandma!! You'll be back together soon, I'm sure!
    Love you,
    Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel