Mommy's Little Chef

Besides getting in to TONS of mischief--my toddler LOVES to play kitchen. He loves to pretend to mix and stir and taste. And, I am all about encouraging that activity! I will take a little Emeril over a "bug catcher" and all of those other gross boy things any day!

So, this afternoon, I thought I would give him a fun treat. I set out all his little pretend bowls and cups and spoons and pots on the kitchen table, and ransacked the pantry for dry foods. I gave him dry macaroni, dry rice, and since I seemed to be out of dry beans--I gave him some marshmallows.

He only ate 2--and had a great time creating in his pretend kitchen!

And, yes, I had to put the apron and hat on him--he looked so cute!!

1 Response to "Mommy's Little Chef"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel