Palm Sunday At Home

Trying to figure out how to balance everything and go "home" for Easter Sunday was too much, so I decided on the second best Sunday for an Easter visit.

The kids and I loaded in the car early this morning and set out for the Shenandoah Valley for Palm Sunday.

I hadn't said anything to Aunt Ruth & Uncle George, because I was wavering back and forth on which Sunday to visit.

I think we surprised them ;)

My two darlings looked super cute in their matchy-matchy outfits, and we had a wonderful time visiting and seeing the many people we love and miss so much.

1 Response to "Palm Sunday At Home"

  1. They look adorable! I love the picture. Thanks so much for sending it to me!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel