Thomas' First Boo-Boo's

And I hardly doubt his last.

I think it is historically proven that boys end up with 10-20x more "owies" than girls. I am sure I will find out.

Thomas scraped his knees pretty badly this morning at Grandma's house when he tripped (over his own two feet) and skidded along the paved driveway.

Mommy cleaned him up, but didn't apply band-aids. I knew he would just rip them off.

Being a true Shipley child he has pulled his "drama king' card and has been pointing to them all day saying "ow!" Of course, it might not hurt as bad if he would quite smacking the places and poking them (hard!) with his finger.

Boys!!!!

1 Response to "Thomas' First Boo-Boo's"

  1. Bless his heart. I dread the first boo-boos for Jolee. She'll be a screamer for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel