I Got Flowers!


Look at what Gracie made me in First Grade.

Happy Mother's Day to me!

She painted me this pot, and the ladybugs on it are her fingerprints. And, of course she picked pink flowers.

A note came home last week entitled: "For Dad's Eyes Only," so I am thinking that this is the product of the note to daddy.

I love them! I love her too, but you already knew that!

2 Responses to "I Got Flowers!"

  1. Grandma and Grandpa6:10 PM

    Gracie, that is a very thoughtful and beautiful gift! It is wonderful that you think of Mama - especially on Mother's Day! You are so sweet :)
    Have a fun day. We love you !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice7:56 PM

    So pretty! (but not as pretty as the little girl holding them!)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel