Memorial Days Past

So, I was thinking back and trying to remember what we usually did on Memorial Day, because honestly I couldn't remember. I really want our family to develop more traditions and better memories.

So, anyway, last night I sat at the computer and found pictures from the past 6 years. I only have pictures since 2004 on the computer, since that is when I got a digital camera!

Even though they aren't consistent in place and with people, looking back--they seem like wonderful moments.

Memorial Day 2004
(Lynchburg) Gracie's First Memorial Day, and first time in the pool (little)

Memorial Day 2005
(Strasburg) Gracie's first dip in the Shenandoah River

Memorial Day 2006
(Lynchburg)
Memorial Day 2007
(Strasburg) A Picnic & Fun with the Mozingo's!

Memorial Day 2008
(Washington, DC) Possibly the hottest one ever! We take Garren's parents for their first DC trip. Did I mention it was hot. Oh, and surprise, I am pregnant!
Memorial Day 2009
(Lynchburg) Thomas' First

Memorial Day 2010
(Lynchburg) I get to meet baby Nina for the first time and all of Amy's kids come over to play!
Guess who didn't snap pictures today?! Me! (It was hot we didn't actually do or go anywhere. Daddy cooked out--but we all stayed in!) But, I think I will keep the picture of the kids in their matching outfits as our Memorial Day pic anyway.

1 Response to "Memorial Days Past"

  1. Candice10:18 PM

    It was super hot here too! I'm trying my best to keep up with pictures. I know I'll need to refer to them later on down the road.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel