Mother's Day 2011


Well, I woke up this Mother's Day with a cold, and as you can see I didn't get a very good picture with my kids.

But, Gracie greeted me with a hug and projects/gifts she made me at school. And Thomas brought me a card from him and his sister. And daddy cooked out for dinner and I bought me a rose bush.

So, other than not breathing, I had a good day. And, I got an uninterrupted nap too!

We went to church this morning, and I wore the finger print necklace I had been working on for more than a week now, as well as a corsage made from tissue paper hand prints of the kids. I was very festive.

***I wanted this necklace so badly after seeing an advertisement for it in a magazine at the pediatrician's office, but I am too cheap and didn't want to wait--so I made my own!***

1 Response to "Mother's Day 2011"

  1. Candice7:53 PM

    So sorry you were sick! I think the picture is cute, and I love your necklace!
    I love the Belk Silverworks originality beads. They are really inexpensive, and you create your own necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel