A Real "Boy Haircut"

Also known as Thomas' Haircut #3.

This is a happy picture, not only because he looks super cute and I can see his eyes again, but because we made it through the whole ordeal without so much as a tear!

I wasn't expecting such good and wonderful behavior, and I can't tell you how relieved I was.

As you can see, I took him back to the place where he got his first haircut. After the last experience I decided no miles were too far, and no dollar amount too large to avoid the disaster haircut and my 3 solid days of crying about it!

4 Responses to "A Real "Boy Haircut""

  1. Grandma and Grandpa12:00 PM

    How cute! Thomas you look great! And of course very handsome. We hope you had fun getting your hair cut. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice1:26 PM

    So happy he enjoyed it! He looks so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy R.9:24 AM

    I'm glad things went better for you. Thomas never stopped being a cute little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Ruth9:25 AM

    Wow! Another haircut already? And without the fussing and heartache of the last time. Way to go! He looks so tall in this picture even though he's sitting down. Go figure. . . I think it's because his ears were lowered! (That's what my dad used to say!)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel