Day With The Big Boys


We had a VERY busy day today, and while Gracie, Garren and I were celebrating the accomplishments of Mallory; Thomas was hanging out with his favorite people.

I snapped these amazing pictures after we came back from the graduation and I was so very pleased when I downloaded them to my computer. And as luck would have it, they were sequential and I had to make this little artsy photo collage.

I have heard many tales of Thomas' day with Aunt Ruth, Uncle George, Zachary and Logan. Apparently he was wonderful. He got to ride in the race car carts at Lowes and he was carried around almost the entire time (of course that was mostly because this terrible mommy remembered to leave everything before we left except my son's shoes!!!) He took a 10 minute nap in the car on the ride back to their house, Ruth couldn't figure out how to put the car seat in so Zachary did it--and by the time I arrived he was having a good ole' time playing with Curry and the big boys.

Is this a bad time to point out that my son could be having these wonderful experiences and I could get a break every once in a while if we still lived at home? Yep? Okay. So, just enjoy this awesome picture!

1 Response to "Day With The Big Boys"

  1. Candice5:03 PM

    Glad you all enjoyed your trip "home" over the weekend. I pray that someday you'll get to move back there! So, you pray that someday Elliott will decide we can move too!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel