School Picnic Lunch With Gracie

I was hoping that I could go in for bubble or chalk day, but the man came to fix my car today--and I am not going to waste an opportunity.

Thomas and I dressed and were in the car less than a half hour after they replaced my car window.

When we arrived the kids weren't in the classroom. Thomas was quite distraught that Gracie wasn't in her room. Luckily we just had to wait a few minutes before Miss. Anderson walked Thomas to the art classroom to pick her up and her classmates.

The substitute art teacher wasn't quite finished with them yet, so Thomas and I got to see the kids talking about their pictures.

Thomas was the line leader on the way back down the hall, and you could tell how proud he was!

But, he went from excited to bored quickly while the kids teamed up to play more puzzles and games. So, he played in the water fountain.

I knew this wasn't going to work, so I asked Miss. Anderson about the rest of her day. I had forgotten the kids would get to go outside for a picnic lunch, so I promised Gracie we would return for that.

Thomas ate a few bites of his Wendy's lunch and then ran off to play with the big kids. That was pretty much what all the kids did--but they had fun and that was the point.

By the time lunch was over there was only time left for packing up their belongings (it was an early dismissal day), so we just took Gracie home with us.

It was a good day and I am very glad I got to spend it with her at school.

1 Response to "School Picnic Lunch With Gracie"

  1. Candice11:07 PM

    I'm sure the kids loved their picnic lunch with their friends!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel