Take Home Project

I found Thomas this morning standing on his bed and calling for me at 6:30am. He was standing with his arms up like he does in the morning from his crib. It was actually kind of funny. Well, it would have been if it wasn't 6:30am! He has been known to stir around this time, but usually soothes himself back to sleep. I figured he woke up and it was different and he couldn't fall back asleep. So, I tried cuddling him in my bed. Nope!

I say that-- to say-- the special Home Depot kids workshop this morning didn't go well. Actually, it didn't really go at all.

We went around 10:30 and I guess Mr. Early Riser was too sleepy and too TWO to join in the festivities.

The long and short of it. I drove the kids there. He stared tantrums in the car when he saw where we are. He continued tantrums as I signed the kids in and got the projects. He tried to run away from me twice when we found a spot to build. I apologized profusely to Gracie and loaded the kids and the undone projects in the car.

Daddy helped Gracie build her adorable tool box when we got home. Thomas was forced down for a nap.

1 Response to "Take Home Project"

  1. Candice11:03 PM

    I hate staying home all the time, but I honestly feel like sometimes it's just easier for all of us if we do! I know that these days will be over before I know it, and I should treasure every moment even if it's just playing here at home. I do miss going out to eat all the time though!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel