Beach Babies

I keep harping on the fact that it was our first vacation in 4 years, but it was well worth it. And, sorry folks, I don't consider stays with family to be vacation ;) Of course, if you are family its going to be a long while until you see us again. I have ZERO plans of getting back in the car and traveling more than 20 minutes with my son! Yep, we will see you when he is 3.5...3 if you are super lucky!!!

But, back to the vacation, it was wonderful! We were only gone a few days thanks to Irene--but we enjoyed the time we spent. And, I have never seen my husband so relaxed. That kind of made the 5.5 hours worth it! (For those of you playing along at home, the original vacation plans were for NC, which would have only been 3 hours at the most, but when Irene pooped all over the Outer Banks, she pooped on our vacation--and so when Brian changed his location, we went along too!)

I won't blog about every detail, but I will show you pictures!
(Lets see if this works)

Relaxation Vacation

Pictures of Brian's Family for Grandma

1 Response to "Beach Babies"

  1. Grandma and Grandpa10:26 AM

    We LOVE the pictures!!
    And yes, we did notice the family picture with the white shirts and khaki shorts :).
    Thanks again for coming to the beach. We had a great time - especially with the grandchildren :).

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel