Crafty Wife's Anniversary

This is what you get for your anniversary when you have a crafty wife...


(the sock bouquet in the middle. And, PS: thanks mom & dad and Jack & Cheryl for the anniversary cards!)

And, when you live no where near friends or family you go out to dinner and find the most romantic booth...for four.

But, hey we went out!

Happy 11th Anniversary to my beloved husband. While it is quite an achievement, we have reached the Huxtables level of marriage safety "we have to band together to combat the kids!"

2 Responses to "Crafty Wife's Anniversary"

  1. Candice8:54 PM

    Sorry that I didn't get a card in the mail to you! Oh, and I'm glad you mentioned that it's socks because I was thinking undies!!! Ha!! (I didn't click to enlarge the picture).

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel