National Read A Book Day


Yep, look it up :)

Actually, I didn't know it until late today...and tomorrow is National Buy A Book Day. Since you know how much I love to read with my kids you shouldn't be surprised by my excitement. Anytime I can share a book with them is pure joy for me.

Tonight I had to pick a special one (and a favorite) since Gracie is now in the big world of 2nd Grade, and Thomas is getting to busy to sit still on mommy's lap.

I don't think Sam McBratney's "Guess How Much I Love You" will ever get old for me!

2 Responses to "National Read A Book Day"

  1. I love reading to Jolee, but I'm not sure she'll ever sit still for me to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about National Buy a Book Day and participating in any way you could for the event!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel