Thomas And The Vroom, Vrooms

I thought "why not?"

It is not often that I get so brave--but I did today.

Thomas and I were loading up in the car to take daddy's suit to the dry cleaners, and you could hear the NASCAR drivers warming up around the track. Yep, you can hear the cars from our house they are so loud!

So, I thought "why not take him to the track? Maybe he could see something."

And boy could he. I finally found an entrance (with the hundred of others) and I parked (with the hundreds of others) and we walked right on in to the racing fun.

Now, we didn't go inside the staduim even though the tickets were $10 to see them practice, because you would have to have ear plugs and he wouldn't have lasted 2 seconds with all that noise.

So, we settled for looking around at all of the vendors and car displays and trucks and so so much more. He got a free toy race car and free nuts (which I didn't let him have--choking hazard!) and mama even bought him an overpriced drink.

He had a blast!

Now he did cover his ears for almost all of it as he usually does for noise and new situations, but his eyes were panning and zooming up a storm. He would break for a moment and point and shout "car!"

I had no idea that the track offered a free space for race fans and toddlers--but they do and I am so glad that I got brave and just went! I didn't plan, call ahead, or even Google it--I just went--and we just had a great time!!

Wanna hear how loud it is?


2 Responses to "Thomas And The Vroom, Vrooms"

  1. I'm so glad you had a great time! He's so cute!!! You are brave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mamaw2:19 PM

    Glad you had a good time, Thomas! Maybe one day you'll get to drive one of those race cars!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel