Workin', Supervising, Eating

I know Gracie is really the reason we go to these Home Depot workshops and she did an excellent job on her wipe board, but I caught the cutest pictures of Thomas (when he was actually helping!) and I had to make something cutesy with it.

I am sure Grandpa (Thomas calls him Pa-Pa!!!!!!!--just like that with all of those exclamation marks) can't wait to take him on the job site with him--but I hope he isn't counting on Thomas getting much work done. He is more of a supervisor who takes a lingering snack break ;)

3 Responses to "Workin', Supervising, Eating"

  1. Thomas, I'm with you! Let's supervise and have some yummy snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa6:00 PM

    Thomas, not only does everyone need a supervisor, all working men need a coffee break!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Ruth5:53 PM

    I think he looks very natural with those tools in his hands.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel