Gracie's First "A"

In all the excitement of the three day weekend I can NOT believe I forgot to tell you all about Gracie's first A!! (Of course I waited all of 5 seconds to announce it all over Facebook, yes ma, you can complain later!)

Gracie will get graded in three subjects this year, and technically this was an interim report and not a report card, but I have decided it still counts!

So, Friday Gracie brings home her very first grade, which is her very first A! (She gets it from her mama!)

We are super proud. Of course we would be super proud even if she just went to school and ate paste, so you can imagine our boundless pride with the "A."

I can't remember off hand which subjects are graded this year, but this A was in Math!

2 Responses to "Gracie's First "A""

  1. Grandma9:02 AM

    OK, Now I can complain? One more strike, and I will get Facebook! Then I know you will "erase", "hide", or whatever it is called - everything you don't want me to see. I'm sure this is most everything - which means added time and work for you. You are off the hook THIS TIME because Gracie told me on the day she got the "A". :)
    Congratulations Gracie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice6:25 PM

    Waaaahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There will be many more A's!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel