Pumpkin Creations

So, this is our second Halloween/fall here in Mechanicsville, and I have to say we have found several fun fall activities and enjoyed the season.

But, even in Strasburg I always cheated and bought our pumpkins to carve from Walmart (way cheaper!!).

This evening we carved them up, and I think they came out so cute!

Gracie wanted Rapunzel, and thankfully I found a pattern online.

I wasn't sure what to do for Thomas...we had done Thomas the Tank Engine and Barney already. I went hunting online and came up short. That's when I decided to make my own pattern and I did Cailliou. He came out awesome. I was thrilled with my...um I mean Thomas'...pumpkin.

While I was searching online a picture of Angry Bird pumpkin patterns popped up. Daddy loved the idea of making an Angry Birds pumpkin...so he did.

I am sure we are the envy of the entire cul-de-sac.

**Isn't that a GREAT picture of the kids and their pumpkins on the steps?!! Garren can always get him to cheese and look forward for a picture--I don't know why he HATES me to take his picture!!!**

1 Response to "Pumpkin Creations"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel